I'm proud Mozillians member and Open Source contributor. Currently building Stackbit to empower people create fast web sites super easy. Helped Treo make web products faster. I worked with companies like EPAM, Ciklum, and others. Have experience architecting scalable solutions, building products from scratch, improving "legacy" solutions.
I would love to hear from you, let's get in touch:
Open Source Projects
I maintained Marionette.js framework, contributed to projects related to Mozilla, GoogleChrome, and a lot of other community-driven projects:
CLI tool and lib to gather performance metrics via Lighthouse.
Analyze the impact of a browser extension on web performance.
- DevTools Timeline Viewer
View DevTools Timeline trace files from Google Drive wicked easily.
Sloth - an extension slowing down page loading to bring real user experience.
Lighthouse plugin that displays the "field" performance of the page for real-world Chrome users over the last 30 days. This plugin extends the Lighthouse report with the data from Chrome UX Report.
- Also Brunch.io and many many others. Full list of repositories I've made a contribution to is here.
- Analyze the impact of a browser extension on web performance (Ligthning talk at ViewSourceConf) (slides)
- Improve your web application using Progressive Web Metrics (slides)
- Easy ways to speed up your web application (slides)
- Perf again? Let's play fonts (slides)
- Taking care of performance easiest than ever (slides)